Monday 27 May 2013

FATTY MOUTH

FATTY MOUTH


When I was a kid I used to scare other kids.                                                                                                    In my mind I blow bubbles and then show them the hideous growth on my lower lip.                                “Got something to show you. Come closer and you’ll see!”                                                                                  My zit lip, split open and the inside came out – quite a transformation.                                                                       A fatty deposit or the look of a ghoul?                                                                                                                Had an appointment at the hospital to go under the knife.                                                                  When they cut it off, they put it in a jar and I saw my ludicrous twin. Yuk!                                                                              As I behaved and manned it up, my dad bought me a machine gun bullet belt.                                                                     I still have it to this day, a reminder of the growth on my lip.                                                                               Do you want to see it? Come closer…

No comments:

Post a Comment