Wednesday 23 January 2013

Shafted

Shafted

So here I am again at the start of another year.
Same old fucking shit.
No work with the agency putting cherries on cakes.
Signed on the dole again.
Been here before, each year including 2001.
What a thing to be proud of.
Got to wait two fucking weeks before I get my dole off the bastards.
Even though I signed on Jan 18, I won’t get my dole till Jan 30.
What the fuck am I meant to do for cash?
Rob a fucking bank with a sawn off?
It’s ok for you fat cats sat in the dole office,
you get paid a big wad for doing fuck all.
Maybe I should rob you?
Or make you disappear, steal your identity and do your job?
I know I’d get away with it.
You’re one level below the Prime Minister and he’s a cunt.
Ruling 2% have got everything while we have only our pride.
Fuck you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment