Friday 25 January 2013

January on my lust for tattoos and more...

January

The Xmas rush in the big bakery is over.
No one wants to buy Yule Logs or Stollen cakes in Jan.
We did one day work and then signed on the dole.
Just try getting your Job Seekers Allowance,
the bastards won’t give it to you easily.

A two week wait after your first interview to see if you qualify.
I signed on thinking I’d be paid three working days later.
Not to be; my bank account was empty.

Bastards!

Weeks not working while waiting for my dole.
When a day’s work does come up and you do it,
make sure to declare it on your B70 form.

Gone are the days of cheating the system.

I must declare my writing; the bastards class it as a ‘job’!
My book sales get me a tenna a month.

I’m better than JK Rowling but not as rich.
No pussy Potter in my writing.
My venom is unleashed.

I don’t mind doing a day job,
it pays for tattoos.
6 month of continuous ink,
in the studio every week.
Sometimes twice.

Now the CSA cunts will take my cash
and leave me with £89 a week.

Enough for a tattoo!

I win every time you cunts and bastards!
Give me my dole in the time before I work again. 

I want a tattoo!

I’m not lazy like some chav cunts,
I want to work as it pays for my ink.
On the fucking way; 12 tattoo sessions ahead!







No comments:

Post a Comment