Wednesday 31 October 2012

Blue Town

Blue Town

I've still got the blues from this damn town I live in.
Till a big blue sky falls down, squashing it dead.
Got the blues no, plain sailing baby.
Where we go from here is anyone's guess.
Gas up our car and head south, you by my side.
Got the blues no more baby.
At least till you fly away and find someone new.
Then my blues return and I'll have the blues again,
in another nameless, faceless town.
Then my blues start again till I find a new baby.
One that will stay by my side and share my blues,
her blues mixed with mine.
Hey baby we've got the blues together.
No need to keep running our blues stop here.
Until the dark grey sky falls down and we're blue again, babe of mine.
Stormy times are to be endured together,
as are the blues in a bad town my dear.
Wish the blues away, clear skies are ahead baby.
Stand by me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment