Monday 27 June 2016

Hate Time Now

Hate Time Now
I love the world as it is now.
It's how I created it in my dream,
thus unleashing your nightmare.
It bothers everyone who is no one or someone.
England leaving the EU and their laws,
Neo Soviet Russia bled white in her many wars,
America being led by a new Hitler, Trump,
Red China is his international target of hate,
Mexico too for it needs a wall,
Daesh and other Muslim terrorists blow things up for hate,
Germany is fed up of millions of refugees,
Far Right hate groups spring up everywhere.
All this adds to my script, is my script, for you all.
The only people who benefit are haters, undertakers and weapon makers.
Choose your side, boil up your hate and prepare for war.
The battle will be long, bloody, to the end and fun.
Written by me, Old Nick, in the depths of Hell.
Pop on down and keep me company.

You're all in my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment