Thursday 9 April 2015

Fire Extinguisher Man no5 extract by JIMMY BOOM SEMTEX

Fire Extinguisher Man no5 extract by JIMMY BOOM SEMTEX

Fire Extinguisher Man met the man's wife at her place of work. He heard young women laughing. A carefree sound that held lots of promise. The lady in question was bending down; all her thighs were visible. As were here butt and red panties. She wasn't bothered about her seductive display.
That must be the man's wife, 'Wife'. What an odd thing to call her. She looks awesome though. Look at her legs, perfect. Fire Extinguisher Man watched Wife through the glass window. Liking what he saw, he entered the bank. It was near closing time and he was the only 'customer'. It wasn't cash he was interested in. It was the sexy young lady that he never took his eyes off.
"Hi there. May I help you," greeted Wife. She stood up and lifted up part of her dress with one hand. One leg was fully visible, right up to the front of her red panties. Her pubic hairs were visible.
"Yes, I think you can. I'm looking for the lady who works here called 'Wife'. Are you her?" The gigolo's eyes took in the sexy sight. He made sure she saw where his eyes were looking.
The girl nodded. "Yes, I'm Wife."
"Good to hear. Nothing like meeting the wrong woman. It can lead to, shall we say, complications."
"I'm her. Yes, things need doing correctly. How may I help you?"
"Well my dear Wife, your husband sent me. I'm here to have some fun with you."
"Really? We better get on with it then, hadn't we?
"I like the sound of that."
"Follow me," Wife said, leading the way to the back of the bank. By now the security shutters were down and doors locked. Fire Extinguisher Man was stuck here whether he liked it or not.
"Wow, is this the safe?"
"Yes it is. Twelve inch hardened steel with time delay locks and half a dozen other security features. Including CCTV. We'll do our fun here."
"Sounds impressive but only twelve inches? I can do better than that. Check this out." Fire Extinguisher Man unzipped his chino trousers and withdrew his advantage over other men.
"Fucking hell!"

No comments:

Post a Comment