Wednesday 22 April 2015

Fire Extinguisher Man 5

Fire Extinguisher Man 5
I think you're full of shit. Selfish big style men in suits.
The games you play fucking suck. You're bloody amateurs.
Underground sex and getting it on. Are you for real?
Next time invite me. Or else it's devil jiving time at your expense.
Every jealous man is dangerous. I'm your worst enemy times a ton.
So sit tight and get scared. I'm the angry bitch to fear most.
Ignore my threat at your peril. Please do so and it's party time.
Sweet revenge is mine. Like raping your sister good and slow.
Sexy sister agreed to my terms and went long. Then begged me for more.
How's that for starters? You corporate fucking whores who want anal action.
I will win because I'm me. The badass redneck writer from the Badlands.
Take care and watch your back. Feel free to arm yourselves and prepare for war!


No comments:

Post a Comment