Tuesday 29 April 2014

Times of Nonchalance By Jimmy Boom Semtex link and poem

Times of Nonchalance By Jimmy Boom Semtex

Early Morning
Early one morning I couldn't sleep.                                                                                           
No matter what I did.                                  ...                                                                             
I went online on my computer and joined a pen pal site.                                                                
It seemed ok.                                                                                                                                
After a few days I saw a lovely Filipino lady.                                                                               
Butter wouldn't melt I typed on her pic.                                                                                       
At first she ignored me but I won her over.                                                                                       
We got closer and closer.                                                                                                             
Her wondrous eyes and jet black hair did something to me.                                                        
She was so natural and real.                                                                                                              
I fancied her so much.                                                                                                            
Events moved fast.                                                                                                                       
Now we're engaged after 3 amazing weeks in the Philippines.                                                 
One day Carole will be my wife.                                                                                                  
Imagine if I had slept that night.   

No comments:

Post a Comment