Monday 28 April 2014

Evenly Erotic: Short Erotic Stories By Nick Armbrister extract

Evenly Erotic: Short Erotic Stories

By Nick Armbrister


out now on amazon and other sites



He did enjoy it, watching Ali’s nice tits bounce up and down when she moved on his dick, in time while he moved his hips matching her. How long had it been since Pil had had sex? Too long. That didn’t matter now, he enjoyed the sensual act. Ali feels nice, her cunt is so wet. Was she watching me while I slept, planning to do this, waiting until I awoke? Thinking of making love to me, making her pussy wet? I bet she was!
Leaning back and supporting herself on her hands, Ali rode her new lover and former friend. Nice steady moves, breathing in through her nose and out of her mouth. Her good sexual rhythm felt nice. She gasped now and again when her orgasm was starting. Not intense but slow burning. An orgasm made by Pil’s cock inside her and her own actions, using his cock as a pivot. It felt bloody good! She closed her eyes and concentrated on explicit triple X imagery. Now I’ve finally got you Pil, inside my pussy after too many years. Just think, we could have fucked so long ago.
Pil groaned, fixing his eyes upon the lovely flawless feminine body before him. Ali’s tribal tattoos above her tits stood out like a diamond on black velvet, a touching image. She took being a Goth to a mega trendy level and made love the same way, all or nothing. His large body moved and shuddered in ecstasy. He was glad she didn’t care or say anything to upset him due to his size. I know Ali is too adult for that.
Ali sensed he would soon come. She speeded up, moving to lean forward and bring her face close to his. Kissing him, she felt him respond in a clash of tongues. Cheekily she nipped his tongue and yelped in glee; she was a bit of a Devil at times! Now her orgasm started. She screamed.
Hearing Ali scream after just biting his tongue, which surprised him, Pil stopped holding back from spunking up and shot his load up her beautifully shaven fanny. He joined in shouting and screaming, pounding away on the comfy sofa. It was much better than a bed!
“Oh Pil, I’ve come, you made me come. Thank you so much,” Ali said, in between kisses.

“Christ Ali, I don’t believe we did that, then. Making love. You know, I wanted you the first time I saw you hanging out with Neo, so long ago. Must be fifteen years ago,” he answered, grinning.

No comments:

Post a Comment