Sunday 23 March 2014

WOW! TATTOO MY BUTT PART 2 - WHERE DO YOU THINK WE ALL WILL BE TOMORROW? By Nick Armbrister.

WOW! TATTOO MY BUTT PART 2 - WHERE DO YOU THINK WE ALL WILL BE TOMORROW?



By Nick Armbrister.

Ariel Sharon

On this world of 7 billion souls,                                                                                          every single one of them is as guilty of sin.                                                                                 All are as bad as the next.                                                                                                        Come judgment day, the scribes will be working overtime.                                                                                                             What will I be judged on?                                                                                                 What will the petty gals who let me down be judged on?                                                   Don't you know, my last five years has been like a fucking war?                                                          Oh, I've taken losses.                                                                                                       More than any army and its general could ever endure.                                                               Don't think I'm innocent. I'm not.                                                                                          I hurt them just as much as they hurt me.                                                                         What an evil fucking war.                                                                                                            Five year war for me, still ongoing.                                                                                        What my life has become.                                                                                                                               You know my symptoms and effects,                                                                                          affecting me like a variety of weapons going off.                                                                         Each slowly fucking me up, destroying me bit by bit.                                                                  One girl at a time opening fire.                                                                                                      I forgot how to fire back...

No comments:

Post a Comment