Sunday 8 September 2013


 

ROAD

Living on the road in my car driving no place where, all the time in the world. Why am I here? With my own experiences of life on the road keeping me sane. Saw so much to write about if I get through the next step of my journey. Where will it take me? Seen a redneck run off after a crack head pulled a gun on him, failed robbery. Been offered blow jobs by truck chicks. Not saying if I was a customer; my wife may read this. The lady took two of my fingers and threatened my life when I fucked her sister. Part of my past that I'm running from. Other folks tales soothe my pain and educate me in the realms of human nature. Will I meet myself going the other way? If I did what would I say? Hi stranger, avoid the Texas gal packing a chrome Colt 45? Time'll tell the journey that drives me, inside and out. Me the nomad in my Ford Mustang living on the American roads, free and alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment