Monday 24 September 2012

Unjustified Cunts

Unjustified Cunts

How the fuck can you robbing bastards justify your fucking dental charges?
You bastards know I'm in a minimum wage job, one step better than the dole.
£48 for a broken tooth to be pulled and £209 for bridge.
Gold digger dentist bastards are richer than doctors and vets.
No need for back hander’s here.

My tooth snapped when I ate a fucking Hoola Hoop crisp.
Wanna sue them and the fucking dentist, all a set of cunts!

Walk in centre won't do my filling for £17.50 like my mate's cos I'm registered with a gold digging dentist twat. The walk in centre are wankers, bitch who works there is a real spiteful cow. Up her own arse, just like the dentists. Click click click.

I'm only going to the tooth butcher to have my broken fucking tooth pulled out, not a gold crown! Hope the dental nurse is fit. I'll fuck her doggy style on the dentist chair after tooth time. Get something back for my cash.

Don't you tossers know that I've got new plane tattoos to have? I enjoyed being a stump sucker till it hurt, you robbing cunts. You’re all the best milkers of dogs in the fucking world, you silver bastards!

No comments:

Post a Comment