Thursday 27 September 2012

Enjoy Socket

Enjoy Socket

I really fucking love the feeling of having a tooth pulled out.
A certain degree of magnitude, my numbed gum giving a sublime sensation.
Corkscrew my tooth out of my jaw, bit by bit leaving its socket.
No more bloody stump sucker.

Jab me up mother fucker, fuck a duck!
The injection behind my tooth hurt like fuck.
Nearly went thru the fucking ceiling.

This was after I bossed my mate's wife about, now my dental nurse,
ordering her to get me the numbing cream to numb my gum before the jabs.
Tooth butcher only numbed the front of my gum.

And yes, I'd bend her over backwards and pound her from behind.
Hot little dental nurse, gagging for a shag.
Shame she's not a swinger like the other guy we both know.

Get my rocks off while my teeth get pulled,
numbed up numb nuts fucking off my head.
Old red end up my dental nurse, her colleagues all get a go.

Equal opportunities here.

Give my some implants so we can do it all again.
Tooth pull and fuck like a duck, what an earth next?

No comments:

Post a Comment