Monday 9 April 2012

AFTER A NUCLEAR WAR ONLY BUGS WILL SURVIVE

AFTER A NUCLEAR WAR ONLY BUGS WILL SURVIVE
Real nightmare after cutting the hedge with strimmer clipping death machine, butchering small baby green shoots on a living tree shrub bush. Clip snip die mother fucker! Mother Nature kick arse bitch plants a bug in my fucking ear, to eat into my brain and fill my head with squiggles and pussycats. Why? I don’t know but it’s all of the above, making the hedge look smooth and not some ragged line.
I had a shower to get all the small cuttings off me, I saw a fly on my right arm – I killed it! Yuk! After my shower I cleaned my ears and in my right ear I found a small bug, alive on the cotton bud! How fucking awful, from out of my ear, a live thing with four or six legs, two twitching nerve ending antenna twitching like a Cruezfeldt Jacob Parkinson Alzheimer Mad Cow disease victim! Light brown, almost clear in colour.
I put some chemical on it to kill it, crap I use to stop my scalp itching, the crawler lived thru the devil juice! Must have enjoyed it! I fished it out of the rubbish bag and showed people this terror bug under a magnifying glass, I got a small spoon and paper and killed the bug by squashing its abdomen bringing its insides out into the open. A red mass of matter, just lush – NOT!
What’s this thing that was in my head, are there anymore? I better check now! Like something out of a horror film! Aaaaargh, there’s something live in my head, what do I do now?

No comments:

Post a Comment