Sunday 27 March 2016

Fire Extinguisher Man Erotic Stories Series Three by Jimmy Boom Semtex

"I'm nearly coming Tanya babe now. Look at the spunk, almost popping out. Wish you was here. Come and get me babe. I think your tits are gorgeous and your pussy is perfect. Can't wait to kiss and finger and lick and fuck you. Oh yes babe," Fire Extinguisher Man commented to his phone while wanking. He made sure he got it all on film.
"Imagine my fourteen inch weapon up your tight cunt. I'm slowly and pumping away on you, your pussy feeling so lush. We kiss. We make love all night long. Oh babe, I'm coming..."
His camera phone caught it all. It ended in a blast of white. Fire Extinguisher Man's cum was everywhere. Luckily not on his phone! He blew Tanya a kiss, saved the vid, put some kisses on it and sent it. It took a bit to send, being a large file. Checking it was successful, the ex fireman cleaned himself up.
Well, that was different. Not done that for a while. Will have to sort out when I can go down and see Tanya in Cornwall. Her tits and pussy are ace. She looks pretty and is up for some fun. Will check my diary and work something out.
"Tanya will meet me for real and get her lovely pussy well and truly shagged," muttered with a wicked grin.
She texted him a few minutes later:
Top vid,gona c it 3x so as i play wif my pusy.ur dik is gr8.luv ur spunk.cum+c me babe wen u cn.xxx
He replied:
Njoy it babe.wil cu in a cuple of wks.bye 4 now tanya.lots of luv.xxx

Oh my. That was fun. I'll spend a weekend with her. Maybe even give her a freebie! Not as if I'm skint. Bring on the good times with Tanya!

No comments:

Post a Comment