Monday 29 February 2016

my new writing collaboration...

From my new project with a talented Filipino poetess Shy Lhen Esposo smile emoticon
this series of work will be in Aeroplane Poems 3 by Nick Armbrister with Shy Lhen Esposo. Out March 2016. All things planes...
extract from our epic project...
'Hey! Hey! Hey!'
Shy stole his attention.
'And what are those tears for?
What a melancholic moment you're having!'
Hmmm... Mr! Come and help me out of here!'
Otto wiped his tears with his palm
and walked to the plane where Shy was.
'Be my lady forever my sweet love.
Be my lady whatever comes to us.
Be my superwoman always
and be my star at my dim and dark road side...
I love you now and until then
and until tomorrow while I am breathing.
I knew it was wrong but please let this love remain,
no matter what!'
Otto embraced Shy,
kissed her lips while his other
hand wrapped round Shy's hips.
Shy Lhen Pusong Hapo
---------------------------------
Otto dreamed...
You're not here!
Where are you my love?
A sky, my sky, black as sack cloth.
Out of that sky five Rata planes fly forth.
I see their 2 centimetre guns fire.
Love! Where are you?
I fire back.
Hit two.
Quick, climb!
Blackness envelops me.
Winking guns and flashing tracers pave my way.
I accept.
Did I hit a third?
Damn.
They winged me.
My engine is kaput.
Silence.
by Nick Armbrister

No comments:

Post a Comment