Monday 11 January 2016

Spacker Company

Spacker Company
There's something I've gotta say to you.
I need to get it off my chest.
Your company really fucking sucks!
Right then, I already feel better.
You kept me waiting numerous times.
I'm not a fucking spacker you muppet!
Don't you know who I am?
I'm Jimmy Boom Semtex!
I passed all your tests, exams and space shuttle course.
Was prodded and poked before.
Got some job experience.
The job is almost mine.
NOT to be!
Don't ever fucking assume so.
Lesson in life here.
I waited for a text message from you.
I needed to know the start date.
It never arrived.
I called in and you said you were sorry and busy.
Fair enough.
I waited for six weeks and received nothing.
You're in character mode.
No second text or info.
I called in a further time.
You kept me waiting yet again!
Three fucking times now.
I politely spoke to you.
You said sit down, you're busy!
All the new spackers were there.
They're priority.
Such damn bullshit!
I should be number fucking one.
I've already worked for you.
They haven't but are all before me.
I said fuck this and walked out.
Your crap company is now blacklisted.
Along with you.
I'll go to one of your fucking rivals.
By the way.
There is someone who wishes you hell.
It isn't me.
So watch your fucking back.












No comments:

Post a Comment