Sunday 2 June 2013

Beyond the Veil


Beyond the Veil 


Beyond the veil lies my happiness thru the smoke and mirrors that will trick me, try to take me to my end.                                                                                                                    
In the sky she hurt me, almost destroyed me but by chance I lived.                                  
Never was I scared, only once I thought it was my end.                                                  
When I became disorientated and lost after getting drunk at the pub.                                                         
On the long dark road to nowhere I thought a big nasty wagon would squash me dead. But I got home.                                                                                                   
If I pass safely thru the veil, over and beyond the stars, I may meet her.                                                     
The lady to save me from me. Last night was my 1st night sober since she left me.                                                                                                                                                    
I have to go beyond the veil, the sky and the stars, into the void to meet her.                                                         
I am beyond tears after what she did to me.                                                                             
I forgive her... 

No comments:

Post a Comment