Sunday 26 February 2012

FOUND

FOUND

I am so happy to have found you again! At this moment I think we are fine
and have no worries. You are in my head, you see, I went to the library and saw your words online. I imagined your voice in my head sounding the same as it did long ago but time has no meaning here, just pure emotions as sharp as crystal, as easily shattered.

Damn this bad weather, you should be here with me in my arms and my life,
permanently. When will you stand before me and speak to me face to face?
To meet you would be so very special, I do wonder how we would get on,
here in reality.

Look into my eyes – I’ll share my soul with you and hold you close.
All I can offer you is my life, my company, my love. Is that enough?
I have no car, no house. A girl?

Soon I will read your words. I feel sad that you’re bored in your new English home.
I party like hell in my goth clubs and see my bands. Wish you was here to share
these moments with me, to show you some fun, a gig or a club, my life.
One day I’ll have a girl, will it be you? My girl on my wall has been my love for 13
years but you are real. I imagine she was you staring out at me from a storm-torn sky. Yet you are a real girl, woman. Come here to me and hold me tight and dare
to understand me, tell me about you.

Draw me a picture, write me a poem, share my life as I endure my loneliness and think of you ***** ***** ******.

1 comment: